Strawberry Margarita Punch
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Strawberry Margarita Punch is delicious and easy. It's the perfect cocktail to make for a crowd! This can easily be made kid friendly by leaving out the tequila. We make this fun cocktail every Summer and I cannot get enough!
- 16 ounces strawberries chopped. (or 16 ounces frozen strawberries for easier mixing)
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 cups water
- 1-2 tablespoons agave nectar depending on how sweet you want the punch
- 1 1/2 cups good-quality tequila I love Sauza!
- 2 cups orange juice
- 4 cups strawberry or diet strawberry soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Limes and strawberries for garnish
- Salt to rim glasses optional
Put chopped strawberries along with sugar and 1 cup water into a food processor and pulse until smooth
Pour strawberry mixture into a large pitcher Add limeade, orange juice, soda, agave nectar, tequila, and the remaining 3 cups of water. Stir, stir, stir!
Serve over ice, garnish with strawberries and limes. Salt the rim of your glasses for an added margarita flair. Enjoy!
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 64.4mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.4mg