Margarita Ice Cream Float
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Margarita Ice Cream Floats are a cocktail lover's dream. It's party time! Pull up a seat, I have a Margarita Ice Cream Float frozen and ready!
- 1 can 8 ounces Zevia Lemon Lime Twist Soda
- 2 tablespoons lime juice juice from one lime
- 3 ounces good quality tequila
- 2 cups vanilla sorbet lime sherbet or vanilla ice cream will also work
- salt and lime slices for garnish
Take a lime slice and rub it along the rim of each glass. Dip the glasses in salt to coat.
In a large cup or pitcher, stir together the soda, tequila, and lime juice.
Put one cup (about 3 scoops) of sorbet into each glass. Pour the margarita mixture over the sorbet.
Garnish with a lime slice and lime zest if desired.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Vitamin C: 4.5mg