Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
This Egg Salad Sandwich recipe is filled with that classic egg salad flavor we all love. Hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise, and the best spices and herb blend. Learn how to make egg salad for the perfect sandwich or just to eat as a simple side dish. Either way, you'll want to keep eating this delicious recipe over and over again!
- 8 large eggs hard-cooked (click for recipe)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 2 small celery stake diced
- 4 scallions white & pale green parts, thin-sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried Parisien Bonnes Herbes blend *see note for recipe
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Season to taste with more salt, pepper and sugar.
Serve on a bed of lettuce or as a sandwich.
Egg salad should be kept refrigerated, in an airtight container up to 5 days.
*Note - Recipe for Parisien Bonnes Herbes Blend:
Yield: 1/3 cup
1 tablespoon of each:
Whisk all together and keep in an airtight container in a dry, dark place.
- minced basil leaves
- minced chervil leaves
- snipped chives
- minced dill
- minced tarragon leaves
- Fresh ground white or black pepper, to taste
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 333mg | Sodium: 520mg | Potassium: 154mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 595IU | Vitamin C: 3.2mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1.7mg