Mexican Street Corn Dip - Hot Corn Dip
This MEXICAN STREET CORN DIP RECIPE is our favorite Hot Corn Dip! This Mexican Street Corn Recipe is a great way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! Everything you love about spicy Mexican Dip with a cheesy baked street corn twist . BEST PARTY DIP EVER.
- 16 ounces 2 blocks low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons franks redhot sauce or your favorite wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons juice from one lime
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese divided
- 30 ounces canned corn, fully drained and rinsed (2 cans)
- 4 ounces low fat feta cheese (or Cojita Cheese, crumbled)
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped (leave the seeds in for extra spice, or remove the seeds for a milder flavor)
- 2 tablespoons red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Your favorite chips for dipping
Preheat oven to 350F
In a high powered blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, hot sauce, lime juice, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Blend until fully combined.
Scoop the cream cheese mixture into a large bowl and add the remaining one cup cheese, the corn, feta, pepper, onion, and cilantro. Stir to combine.
Pour mixture into a prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with more cheese if desired.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly. Garnish with more cilantro, feta, and hot sauce.
Serve with chips and enjoy!
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 727mg | Potassium: 201mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 830IU | Vitamin C: 2.9mg | Calcium: 375mg | Iron: 0.4mg