Bacon Cheese Fries with Ranch
Bacon Cheese Fries with Ranch are my go-to party food. This Cheese Fries Recipe is sure to make game day easy and delicious! This easy and fun appetizer takes crispy fries and tops them with ranch seasoning, bacon, cheddar, mozzarella, and feta. 3 Cheese Fries with Bacon and Ranch for the WIN!
- 1 32 ounce package frozen fries
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning Shaker
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- ranch dressing for garnish
Arrange the fries on a large baking sheet in a single layer. Toss in the dry ranch seasoning. Add a bit more if desired.
Cook fries according to package instructions.
Remove from oven and cover in cheeses, bacon, and onion. Drizzle with ranch dressing.
Broil for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
Serve hot with more ranch for dipping.
Calories: 522kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 1266mg | Potassium: 709mg | Fiber: 6g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 10.3mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 2.3mg