Hot Onion Dip
HOT ONION DIP has been a family favorite for years. I just love the sweet, cheesy onion flavor. You really can't do better than a classic hot onion dip recipe for the holidays or game day. It's perfect for dipping and oh so yummy. This is the BEST hot onion souffle dip recipe around!
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese – softened
- 1 5.2 ounce package Boursin cheese – softened
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Gruyere cheese or Swiss cheese – shredded – optional but oh so good.
- 2 cups sweet yellow onion peeled & diced
- Crackers chips or vegetables for dipping.
Preheat oven to 375F.
Spray a 2-quart shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl and using the paddle beaters, combine cream cheese and Boursin cheese. Mix until incorporated and creamy.
Add in grated Parmesan, Gruyere and onion. Mix together well.
Pour the mixture into the prepared dish.
Bake at 375F for 45-60 minutes or until the top is turning golden brown.
Remove from oven – let cool 10 minutes then serve with favorite crackers, chips and/or vegetables.
Calories: 336kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 449mg | Potassium: 137mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1060IU | Vitamin C: 1.9mg | Calcium: 207mg | Iron: 0.4mg