Chopped Chicken Caesar Salad Dip
This Caesar Salad Cream Cheese Chicken Dip recipe is the perfect mix of chicken caesar salad and cream cheese dip. The perfect appetizer for parties, serve it with pita chips or veggies!
- 6 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Caesar Salad dressing (click for homemade recipe)
- 2 cups chopped Romaine and/or Iceberg lettuce chop the lettuce into small bite-size pieces
- 1-2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated, if possible
- ½ cup crushed croutons (click for homemade recipe)
In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing with an electric mixer until fully incorporated and fluffier. Spread the mixture in the bottom of a 9” pie plate or 9x9 baking dish.
Top the cream cheese mixture with the chicken, then lettuce and season lightly with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with Parmesan and croutons then drizzle with a little Caesar salad dressing.
Serve with chips, crackers or vegetables.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 649mg | Potassium: 138mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1810IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 1mg