Mexican Street Corn Salsa
This MEXICAN STREET CORN SALSA recipe is my favorite spicy corn dip, just perfect for every occasion! Roasted corn, feta, lime juice, sour cream, cilantro, pico de gallo, and more!
- 2 10 ounce bags frozen corn, microwaved according to package instructions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¾ cup light sour cream
- 4 ounces crumbled feta
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 8-10 Jalapeno slices finely chopped
- 1 4.5 ounce can Old El Paso Green Chiles, drained
- 1 cup fresh pico de gallo or if you prefer a soupier texture, you can use a cup of your favorite salsa
- ½ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Heat corn in the microwave according to package instructions.
Once cooked, transfer to a skillet and toss in the olive oil, cooking just long enough to char the corn to your liking.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve. If you need to freshen it up a bit, add another ½ tablespoon of lime juice and stir before serving.
Serve with chips and enjoy!
Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 731mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 14.3mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 0.8mg