Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu Dip
This BAKED CHICKEN CORDON BLEU DIP is so tasty and fun! The perfect tailgating dip, tailor made for the Super Bowl, holiday parties, and beyond! Loaded with chicken, ham, swiss, and a white wine sauce!
- 16 oz. cream cheese; room temperature
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 oz. ham diced or thinly sliced and cut into ½” squares
- 6 oz. Swiss or Gruyere cheese diced or thinly sliced and cut into ½” squares
- 3 cups chicken meat from a rotisserie chicken; cubed
- 1 sleeve 30 crackers Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- Chips or crackers for dipping
- Garnish: 1-tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 1½ qt. baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, wine, broth, pepper, red pepper flakes and parsley (if using) and mix until smooth. Fold in ham, cheese and chicken. Spread mixture into the prepared dish.
In a small mixing bowl, combine crushed crackers and melted butter. Mix well and spread the buttered cracker crumbs over the cream cheese mixture.
Bake 20-30 minutes at 350F, uncovered, until mixture is bubbly and cracker topping is golden brown.
Serve with chips or crackers
Calories: 674kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 810mg | Potassium: 347mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1460IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 330mg | Iron: 1.8mg