Creamy Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas are SO EASY and delicious. This creamy chicken enchiladas recipe is the perfect balance of creamy and spicy. They're loaded with buffalo chicken and then topped with a celery and blue cheese cream cheese queso. A fun and easy chicken enchilada recipe!
- 3 cups cooked and shredded rotisserie chicken
- 10 ounces Enchilada Sauce
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce (store-bought or click for recipe)
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 can 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes
- 12 flour tortillas burrito size
- 1 can 10-3/4 ounces condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese
- crumbled blue cheese
- Optional Toppings: blue cheese chopped roma tomatoes, chopped celery, sliced green onions, freshly chopped cilantro, ranch, sour cream
Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine cooked chicken, enchilada sauce, buffalo sauce, rotel tomatoes, and 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese. Set aside.
In a medium saucepan, heat soup and dressing until just bubbly. Stir in the cream cheese until melted and then the remaining cheddar cheese (leave a bit for the top of the enchiladas as well) until melted. Take off heat and set aside.
Place chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla (about ¼ cup) and roll the tortilla to create the enchilada. Place in the baking dish seam side down.
Pour the cream cheese mixture over the top of the enchiladas and use a spoon to smooth out if the mixture is a bit thick. Sprinkle with more cheddar cheese (optional) and sprinkle with a bit of blue cheese crumbles.
Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the tortillas cooked through, browned.
Top with extra toppings as desired.
**NOTES: If you prefer less spicy, you can use a can of regular tomatoes instead of the Rotel tomatoes. If you want them even spicier, add in some chopped jalapeños!
Calories: 820kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 154mg | Sodium: 2389mg | Potassium: 484mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 810IU | Calcium: 586mg | Iron: 4.9mg