Spiked Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
SPIKED PUMPKIN SPICE HOT CHOCOLATE is the ultimate Thanksgiving cocktail! This tasty spiked hot chocolate is made in a slow cooker and it's perfect for serving a crowd. This creamy twist on a classic is a must make for the holidays. Nothing is easier than slow cooker hot chocolate!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 cups milk
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups Stoli Gluten Free Vodka you can use more or less to taste
- 2 cups or about 10 ounces good quality semi sweet chocolate chips
- marshmallows or whipped cream for garnish optional
Add the cream, milk, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vodka to a slow cooker. Use a whisk to combine as fully as possible. Pour in the chocolate chips.
Set the slow cooker on low for 2 hours or until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is hot to your liking.
Top with marshmallows or whipped cream and serve!
Calories: 781kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 171mg | Potassium: 457mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 62g | Vitamin A: 6070IU | Vitamin C: 3.4mg | Calcium: 383mg | Iron: 1.3mg