Sriracha Maple Oyster Crackers
There's a new snack in town, just in time for the holidays - Sriracha Maple Oyster Crackers! These sweet, tangy, savory little pillows of goodness are perfect for parties and so easy to make.
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted, 1 stick
- 2-3 tablespoon sriracha sauce or more if you like things hot
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup the real stuff
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt Lowrey's brand
- 9 ounces oyster crackers 1 regular-sized bag
Melt the oil and butter in a large skillet.
Add sriracha, maple syrup, honey, and salt.
Bring to a low boil then turn off the heat.
Add the crackers and mix until the crackers are evenly coated.
Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake at 200 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy.
Calories: 790kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 57g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 2772mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 709IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 3mg