Mini Cheese Ball Bites
Mini Cheese Ball Bites are the perfect easy appetizer to serve at holiday parties. These tasty little cheese balls are made with dried fruit and cream cheese, rolled in bacon or nuts, and finished off with a pretzel stick. Make these Mini Cheese Ball Bites for a New Year's Eve appetizer or any simple gathering!
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature or softened
- 3/4 cup white cheddar
- 3/4 cup dried fruit i used a mix of dried apricots, cherrys, and cranberries. you could use all three or use them individually
- 1 1/2 cup mixed nuts finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- medium sized pretzel sticks
- 1 - 1 1/2 T italian seasoning
beat together cream cheese, cheddar, fruit, and herbs until smooth
form into tablespoon sized balls and place on baking sheet. let chill in refrigerator for at least two hours.
roll each cheese ball in either bacon or nuts (or both!), pressing them lightly into the cheese so that they stick.
keep covered in fridge until you're ready to serve (i think the are best served very cold. I would recommend keeping in the fridge overnight before serving)
just before serving, skewer with pretzel. enjoy!
Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 356mg | Potassium: 109mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 330IU | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 0.3mg