Frozen Cherry Limeade Margarita Recipe
When summer rolls around every year, all I want to do is lay by the pool sipping on frozen margaritas. Imagine how good it feels to drink this Frozen Cherry Limeade Margarita to refresh and rehydrate from the hot sun.
- 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1.5 cups water use the can from the limeade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons tart cherry juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons tequila about 2 shots
- Ice ice, and more ice: enough to fill the blender
Pour the limeade, water, tart cherry juice, and tequila into a blender container.
Add ice to fill the container.
Blend on high/ice crush mode until it reaches the desired consistency, adding more ice if needed.
Pour into salt-rimmed glasses and top with maraschino cherries and lime slices.
Top with maraschino cherries and lime slices.
- Tart cherry juice is not the same as bing or sweet cherry juice. I found it in the organic section of my grocery store. Grenadine will also work, but tart cherry juice is better if you can find it.
- A standard-sized blender holds about 12 cups, so keep that in mind. If you're going to make several batches of frozen margaritas, you may want to buy a bag of ice at the store.
- Don't skip the garnishes for full effect. Salt the glass rims, and pile on the maraschino cherries and lime slices!
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 13mg | Sugar: 76g | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 3mg