Hot Pumpkin Pie Cocktail
This Hot Pumpkin Cocktail is the perfect drink for fall! It's like warm pumpkin pie you can sip down on chilly fall evenings after dinner, or at any party or get together. Yum!
- 4 cups Almond milk or regular milk
- 2 cups Cinnamon Vanilla Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup vanilla or pumpkin pie vodka I couldnâ??t find the pumpkin pie vodka, so I used vanilla instead. Either would work!
- 1 can pumpkin puree not to be confused with pumpkin pie filling
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Cool Whip or another whipped cream topping
Bring the almond milk, Irish cream, and vodka to a boil in a large pot
Once boiling, turn down heat to low and stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Stir quickly to incorporate.
Serve warm, topped with cool whip or whipped cream, and garnish with a little more pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
Calories: 492kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 325mg | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Calcium: 305mg | Iron: 0.1mg