Prosciutto-Wrapped, Goat Cheese-Stuffed Dates
Prosciutto-Wrapped, Goat Cheese-Stuffed Dates are sweet, salty, savory, cheesy, and amazing. The perfect appetizer!
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 12 Medjool or Sunkist dates or your favorite brand dates, pitted
- 2 pieces sliced prosicutto sliced into thin strips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Make a small slice into each date so that you can stuff each with about a teaspoon of goat cheese.
Wrap each date with a strip of prosciutto and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet, with the seam placed down.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until prosciutto is crispy and cheese is slightly browned and bubbly.
Serve warm, top with balsamic vinegar or balsamic reduction.
- Drizzle with some balsamic reduction or vinegar for extra tang!
- You can add a toothpick to each date if you want added ease for guests.
- If you have dates with pits, remove the seed. Using a small serrated or paring knife, slice 1/4″–1/8″ down lengthwise into the date until you hit the pit. Pull open the date and remove the pit.
- Keep leftover appetizers in the fridge.
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 45mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 158IU | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg