Boursin Prosciutto Phyllo Cups
Boursin Prosciutto Phyllo Cups are the perfect easy cheesy appetizer!
- 15 mini phyllo cups I used Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- 5.2 ounces package Garlic & Herb Boursin cheese
- 6 slices prosciutto diced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion plus more for garnish
Take the phyllo cups out of the freezer and set them aside to thaw while you prepare the filling.
In a medium skillet, fry the prosciutto until crispy. You don't need oil; the fat from the prosciutto will be enough.
Remove from the heat and drain on paper towels.
In a medium bowl, mix together the crispy prosciutto, green onion, and Boursin cheese.
Scoop a spoonful of the mixture into each phyllo cup.
Garnish with more green onion.
Refrigerate until serving time.
- When frying the prosciutto, you don't need oil; the prosciutto will produce enough fat to fry in.
- Mix things up! You can go for different toppings and flavors of Boursin.
- Serve with a crisp white wine-- it goes so well!
- Plan on serving about three phyllo cups per guest, but feel free to be more generous if you want!
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 16mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 136IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg