Apple Pie Punch
Servings: 8 servings
This Apple Pie Drink is just perfect for fall. It's bursting with the warm, fruity flavor of apple pie, made into a cocktail! It can be served chilled over ice, or serve it warm in a mug. This apple cider punch is one of the most popular recipes on THE COOKIE ROOKIE! You can also make it non-alcoholic for the whole family.
- 1 apple chopped or sliced
- 1 quart apple cider
- 2 cups pear nectar
- 24 ounces ginger ale
- Apple Pie Vodka if you can't find apple pie vodka, you can use caramel vodka!
Combine apple cider, pear nectar, vodka and ginger ale. Stir well. Place apple slices inside pitcher.
Pour over ice and serve! If you're wanting to serve it warm, heat all of the liquid ingredients in a pot over a stove on low heat. Simmer for a few minutes until warm, place apple slices in the pot, and serve in mugs.
**If you're craving an alcoholic drink, add one shot (1.5 ounces) apple pie vodka to each individual drink, or 1 - 1 1/2 cup to entire pitcher
Helpful Tips for Making this Apple Pie Drink
- You can use any fresh apple to put in this cocktail (avoid cooking apples)
- If you're in a pinch and can't find apple pie vodka you can use regular apple vodka which should be easier to find
- If you have more time try making your own Apple Pie Vodka it's super easy and can be used in so many different cocktails
- You can easily prep this cocktail in advance just make sure to add the ice right before serving so it doesn't melt and water down the drink
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 2.8mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.5mg