Hot Bacon Feta Dip
Hot Bacon Feta Dip scores an appetizer touchdown on game day--it's easy, quick, and delicious. I have always loved feta and this is my favorite way to eat it!
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 12 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup pico de gallo or diced tomato
- 1/2 cup cooked and chopped bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
- diced tomato for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Using an electric mixer, combine all of the ingredients until well blended.
Spread the mixture into a small casserole dish.
Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned
Top with chopped tomatoes for garnish.
Serve warm with pita chips, toasty bread, pretzel chips, or crackers.
- When mixing, make sure the cream cheese is at room temp and softened, so it blends well.
- An electric mixer will do a better job of mixing the ingredients.
- For more of a Mediterranean vibe, bake some sliced pita bread for dipping.
- Choose a spicier pico de gallo if you want more of a kick to the dip.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1437mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 636IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 393mg | Iron: 1mg