Slow Cooker Gingerbread Latte
This Gingerbread Latte is the perfect Christmas coffee drink. Even better, this latte is made in a slow cooker to make it super easy. Easy is best...and these are the best! No need to wait for the Starbucks Gingerbread Latte every year when you can easily make your own at home any time of year!
- 8 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- pinch cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 3 1/2 cups strongly brewed coffee or espresso
- whipped cream graham cracker crumbs, caramel sauce, and gingerbread cookies for garnish (optional)
Add all ingredients to a large slow cooker.
Cook on low for 3 hours or until heated through. Monitor to make sure it doesn't boil.
Turn slow cooker to warm setting and cook for another 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Stir again right before serving and taste.
Dip rims of cups in caramel sauce and then in graham cracker crumbs to create the look above (optional). Top with fresh whipped cream and caramel syrup if desired. For extra fun, top with gingerbread cookies.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 472mg | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Calcium: 397mg | Iron: 0.4mg