Cranberry Limeade Holiday Champagne Punch
Servings: 6 drinks
Champagne Punch is the perfect cocktail for the holidays! This Cranberry Limeade Punch is fizzy, tart, colorful, and so delicious!
- 1 12 fluid ounce can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 12 fluid ounce can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 750 ml bottles brut champagne
- 2 cups club soda
- 2 cups water
- lime sherbet for garnish
- lime slices for garnish
- For best results, make sure your champagne and other ingredients are chilled.
- It's best not to add ice to your pitcher as it will dilute the drink. If you like you can add an ice cube to the glass before pouring.
- Any sparkling wine like Cava or Prosecco can be used in place of the champagne.
Calories: 502kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 425mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 75g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2mg