Spicy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Dip
This Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Dip is spicy and full of flavor. It's possibly the BEST DIP EVER! This spicy chicken dip is exactly what you need for any party!
- 5 cups chopped Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 8 oz package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can Mexi-corn drained and rinsed
- 1 can rotel tomatoes drained (use the extra spicy kind for extra spice!)
- 3/4 can hot enchilada sauce if you prefer less spice, use mild You can use the entire can if you want the dip a bit thinner.
- 1 ounce Hot and Spicy Taco Seasoning or regular for less spice
- 1 cup shredded queso chihuahua cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese divided
- Chopped fresh Cilantro for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 F
In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, beans, corn, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, queso cheese, 1/2 cup Mexican Blend cheese, and taco seasoning.
Stir in the chicken.
Pour the mixture into a 9x9 inch casserole dish or pie dish sprayed with nonstick spray (this mixture would make enough for one casserole dish or 2 pie dishes)
Top with the remaining cup Mexican blend cheese and cilantro.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melty.
Top with more cilantro and sour cream if desired.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 1220mg | Potassium: 575mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1275IU | Vitamin C: 7.6mg | Calcium: 420mg | Iron: 2.7mg