Chocolate Banana Malt Milkshake
Malted Milkshakes are my favorite easy sweet treat! This Chocolate Banana Malt is thrown together in minutes with only 5 ingredients, it doesn't get any better! Follow the recipe and make your favorite flavor.
- 1 frozen banana cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup Real®l Seal verified Milk I used Friendly Farms brand
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 32 ounces vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 1 cup malted milk balls roughly chopped
Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender.
Blend until fully combined and creamy. For a thinner shake, add more milk.
Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Calories: 756kcal | Carbohydrates: 100g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 284mg | Potassium: 853mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 84g | Vitamin A: 1320IU | Vitamin C: 5.2mg | Calcium: 425mg | Iron: 0.9mg