Homemade Boursin Cheese
Servings: 16 people
Homemade Boursin Cheese is a soft, herb-filled creamy cheese that works as a dip or a spread. It's quick and easy to make and is full of herb flavor!
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 8 ounces butter unsalted, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
In the bowl of a mixer, combine cream cheese and butter; mix well.
Add remaining seasonings and mix well.
Season to taste.
Store refrigerated in an airtight container just large enough to hold the cheese. Squeeze out as much air as possible.
Serve at room temperature, as a dip, or add to some of your favorite savory recipes.
Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 281mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 851IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg