Green Goddess Pasta Salad
Green Goddess Pasta Salad is the stuff Summer Recipe dreams are made of! This healthy Pasta Salad Recipe is full of flavor and oh so easy to throw together. Loaded with asparagus, peas, chickpeas, pine nuts, and the ultimate green goddess dressing (made with the BEST PESTO), this Green Goddess Pasta Salad Recipe is perfect as a side dish, main course, or even guilt-free late night snack.
- 1 lb DeLallo Gemelli Pasta cooked according to package instructions
- 6.35 ounce 1 jar DeLallo Simply Pesto Basil Pesto
- 1/2 cup Real Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas cooked according to package instructions
- 2 cups steamed asparagus chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas drained
- 3/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
While pasta is cooking, stir together the pesto and mayo until smooth.
Combine hot pasta, pesto, salt, peas, asparagus, chickpeas, and pine nuts in a large bowl and stir to toss.
Sprinkle with chives and serve!
Calories: 556kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 597mg | Potassium: 425mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 930IU | Vitamin C: 13.1mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 3.6mg