Triple Chocolate Detox Smoothie
This Triple Chocolate Detox Smoothie Recipe is a healthy and delicious way to start your day. When you're stressed or busy, there's no easier breakfast than a smoothie! Why not make it healthy while still tasting good? This healthy Chocolate Smoothie has it ALL, including lots of protein.
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Protein Powder Click for where to buy!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ avocado sliced
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder Click for where to buy!
- ¼ cup good quality dark chocolate bittersweet or semi sweet, finely chopped
- ½ tablespoon raw honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or MCT oil
- 1 frozen banana chopped
- 1 cup kale or spinach
Place all ingredients into a large, high powered blender, and blend until smooth. If too thick, add more almond milk or water and blend once more.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 284mg | Potassium: 937mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 3460IU | Vitamin C: 50.3mg | Calcium: 396mg | Iron: 1.6mg