"Homemade" BBQ Sauce Recipe (Brisket Sauce)
This homemade BBQ sauce recipe is the best BBQ sauce for brisket! It's so easy and so delicious. Make this amazing brisket sauce to cook with our BBQ beef brisket recipe. Or use it for any of your BBQ recipes!
- ¾ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup ketchup I prefer Heinz
- 1 cup BBQ sauce your favorite (Original Recipe KC Masterpiece or Original Blue’s Hog)
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Serve with BBQ Beef Brisket! Click for Recipe
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring often.
Allow to cool, and store in an airtight container or jar in the refrigerator.
*Makes 1 2/3 cups
**It is always a great idea to double this recipe.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Sodium: 691mg | Potassium: 210mg | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 0.6mg