Love this cocktail with chocolate, caramel, and hazelnut flavors!!
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping for garnish
- Chopped Peanuts for garnish
- 2 ounces caramel flavored coffee creamer
- 2 ounces low fat milk
- 4 ounces dark chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces amaretto
Dip rim of martini glass in caramel sauce then roll in chopped peanuts. Place in fridge for about 5-10 minutes to set the rim. (the caramel sauce might drip if not set...this is an optional step)
In a shaker, add creamer, milk, chocolate liqueur, amaretto, and ice. Shake to combine.
Pour martini into glass and serve cold. Enjoy with a SNICKERS® Ice Cream Bar for extra Ice Cream Month fun!
- I use a lower fat milk, 1 or 2%, but you can use a fuller fat milk if you prefer.
- If you don't have a shaker, you can add the liquids to a sealable mason jar and use that to shake.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 42mg | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Calcium: 35mg