Blood Orange Paloma Recipe
Servings: 2 people
This refreshing paloma cocktail is packed full of fresh fruit juices and is the perfect mix of sweet and acidic. With a tequila base, this stirred cocktail is easy to make and full of flavor. Perfect for sunny days with friends!
- 3 ounces Exotico Tequila I like the Reposado Tequila for this recipe
- 1/2 cup fresh blood orange juice 2 blood oranges
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice 1 lime
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 11 ounces blood orange soda 1 can
- blood orange slices and coarse sea salt for garnish
Fill 2 large glasses with ice.
In a separate large glass or pitcher stir together all of the ingredients.
Pour the palomas over the ice in the glasses.
Pour course sea salt over a small plate.
Slice a blood orange into thin slices and dip one side into the sea salt.
Garnish the palomas with a salted blood orange slice.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 315mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 67.2mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.6mg