White Christmas Tequila Sour Recipe
Servings: 1 person
This White Christmas Tequila Sour Recipe is a fun and festive cocktail perfect for the holiday season.
- 1.5 ounces Exotico Tequila
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce agave nectar or honey
- 1 egg white
- rosemary, fresh cranberries, and lime wedges for garnish
Add all ingredients except garnish to a shaker without ice and shake for 10 seconds.
Add ice to the shaker and shake 2-3 times.
Strain over ice and add garnishes.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 49mg | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin C: 10mg