Baked Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Servings: 4 people
Chicken Parmesan Sliders are a bite sized take on the classic comfort food, Chicken Parmesan! Chicken parm is nestled within soft slider rolls and baked it into a delicious finger food for the ultimate party platter!
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian Pre Sliced Slider Buns
- 10-12 frozen chicken strips cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 9 slices whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 1 ounce Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- fresh basil finely chopped
Preheat oven to 375F
Lay the bottom half of the slider buns on a baking sheet or in a baking pan.
Lay the chicken strips on top of the buns.
Spoon the marinara sauce over the chicken.
Place one slice of mozzarella over each bun and over the chicken.
Lay the slider bun tops on top of the cheese.
Stir together the melted butter, Italian Seasoning, and Parmesan.
Generously brush the tops of the buns with the butter mixture.
Top with the chopped basil.
Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown, melty, and bubbly.
Slice and serve.
Calories: 678kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 865mg | Potassium: 774mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1323IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 348mg | Iron: 6mg