Cranberry Orange Nonalcoholic Sangria
Servings: 8 people
This non alcoholic sangria is made with cranberry and blood orange for a refreshing drink without the booze. Easy to make, it's perfect if you are entertaining a crowd.
- 1 12 ounce can frozen cranberry juice cocktail, thawed
- 2 11.15 ounces each cans Sanpellegrino Aranciata Rossa sparkling Blood orange beverage
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 10 ounces each bottles Club soda *added to pitcher right before serving
- 1 Blood orange
- 1 red apple
- 1 lime
- 1 Tangelo optional
- 1-2 cups frozen cranberries *add after pouring into individual glasses and right before serving
In a large pitcher, add cranberry juice cocktail, SanPellegrino and lime juice. Stir well.
Add sliced fruit (orange, apples, lime) and refrigerate 2-24 hours.
Directly before serving, add club soda.
Pour just the liquid into individual glasses, add 1-2 tablespoons frozen cranberries and serve immediately.
Yield: ½ gallon
- Don't add the club soda until you are ready to serve it. If you add it too soon it will lose it's fizz.
- The sangria is best served chilled. Keep it in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Don't add ice cubes. These will dilute the drink as they melt. Instead, use cold ingredients and garnish with frozen cranberries.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 250mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg