Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Servings: 8 people
This dreamy, creamy Cookie Dough Dip is whipped up in a flash. Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, anything really!
- ½ Cup 1 stick unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 8 pounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup Light brown Sugar packed
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Semi Sweet Mini chocolate chips
Combine butter, cream cheese and sugars and vanilla and salt in the bowl of stand mixer until smooth. This took a couple of minutes on low.
Fold in mini chocolate chips until evenly distributed in the dip.
Serve with dippers like pretzels, green apples or chocolate graham crackers, waffle cones or get really wild and try a sweet and salty combo with corn chip dippers!
- Make sure your ingredients are up to room temp.
- I recommend using a stand or hand mixer, makes life even easier
- Feel free to add in other mix ins - have fun!
- Make sure you fold in the chocolate chips so they are evenly distributed.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- Serve at room temp, so it's lovely and soft - perfect for dipping!
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 170mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 750IU | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg