Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Servings: 8 people
This dreamy, creamy Cookie Dough Dip is whipped up in a flash. Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, anything really!
- ½ cup unsalted butter 113 grams, room temperature (1 stick)
- 8 ounces cream cheese 227 grams, room temperature (1 brick)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar 28 grams
- ¼ cup brown sugar 53 grams
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 4 grams
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips 177 grams
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, cream cheese, sugars, vanilla, and salt on low until smooth, about 2-4 minutes.
½ cup unsalted butter, 8 ounces cream cheese, ¼ cup powdered sugar, ¼ cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
Fold in the mini chocolate chips until evenly distributed in the dip.
1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
Serve with dippers like pretzels, green apples or chocolate graham crackers, waffle cones, or get really wild and try a sweet and salty combo with corn chip dippers!
Storage: Store chocolate chip cookie dough dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Make sure your ingredients are up to room temp.
- I recommend using a stand or hand mixer, makes life even easier
- Feel free to add in other mix-ins - have fun!
- Make sure you fold in the chocolate chips so they are evenly distributed.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- Serve at room temp, so it's lovely and soft - perfect for dipping!
Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 218mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 750IU | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg