Pepperoni Pizza Gnocchi Bake
Servings: 6 people
This Pepperoni Pizza Gnocchi Bake takes all the delicious flavors of the classic pizza, turning it into a delicious gnocchi casserole!
- 1 package Delallo Gnocchi Kit
- 1 tablespoon Delallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 28 ounces Delallo San Marzano crushed tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 12 pepperoni
- Fresh basil for garnish
Prepare gnocchi according to package instructions. Here is a good post with tips and tricks.
Preheat oven to 350F.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil and allow to heat until glistening.
Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant. Add the crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine. Heat until bubbling/simmering.
Reduce heat to low and stir in the grated parmesan and the cooked gnocchi, stirring to combine.
Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella and then layer on the pepperoni and sliced whole milk mozzarella.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Garnish with fresh basil. Serve and enjoy!
- Use a preheated oven
- Have fun with different toppings.
- Ideally shred your own mozzarella, pre shredded does not melt as well.
- The skillet will come out hot, hot, hot from the oven! Make sure you use a towel or oven glove!
- Make this Pizza Gnocchi Bake vegetarian by omitting the pepperoni.
- Let the Gnocchi Bake rest for a few mins before serving.
- You can use any toppings you'd like in place of the pepperoni! Get creative and enjoy.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 816mg | Potassium: 437mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 638IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 330mg | Iron: 2mg