Sheet Pan Beef Nachos Recipe
Servings: 6 people
This Beef Sheet Pan Nachos recipe is loaded with all kinds of goodies and is super easy to make -win, win (and for game day) win!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 13 ounces tortilla chips 1 bag
- 1 large green bell pepper diced
- 1 small red onion finely diced,
- ½ cup black olives sliced
- 1 cup monetary jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 Roma tomato diced
- Fresh cilantro
- Salsa for serving
- Sour cream for serving
- Guacamole for serving
Preheat oven to 400F.
Coat a sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
Add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Drain the excess fat.
Add the chili powder, paprika, cumin, oregano and cayenne pepper. Cook for 2 minutes using a wooden spoon to break up the ground beef. Remove from heat and set aside.
Place ½ of the bag of tortilla chips onto the prepared sheet pan.
Top the chips with half of the beef mixture, half the diced green pepper, half the diced red onion, half the black olives and half of each of the two cheeses.
Repeat the layers.
Bake for 5 minutes, until the cheeses have melted.
Top with the slices of jalapeno, diced tomato, and fresh cilantro.
Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole on the side.
- If possible, avoid pre shredded cheese, as it doesn't melt well. Shred your own, ideally.
- Have fun with different toppings.
- Make sure to layer! You don't want to get through all the toppings and be left with just nachos.
- You can use taco seasoning mix in a pinch.
- Make vegetarian by omitting the ground beef.
- Deseed your jalapenos, unless you want to it super spicy
- These nachos are best eaten fresh from the oven. They don’t keep well as the tortilla chips get soggy.
Calories: 702kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 727mg | Potassium: 486mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1452IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 410mg | Iron: 4mg