Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Servings: 12 cookies
Get ready to make the best chocolate chip cookies you have ever tried! Ready to enjoy in 30 minutes, these cookies are heavenly!
- 2 cups flour
- 1.5 ounces instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal 1 package
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 stick of butter room temp
- 1 ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp half and half
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven 375*
In a small bowl, mix flour, oatmeal, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch. Set aside
Place butter, brown sugar, and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Cream together. Add eggs, vanilla, and half and half. Whisk well to combine
Add flour mix to wet mix and beat on medium speed for 10 seconds
Fold chocolate into cookie dough
Form 1” balls using an ice cream scoop or a spoon
Place cookies onto a silicone baking sheet lined cookie sheet. Using a spatula, lightly press the top of the cookie dough to flatten.
Bake for 11 minutes. Serve warm with milk and enjoy!
- I like to use a stand mixer to get the dough nicely combined, but you can mix them fully by hand.
- Use a cookie scoop to get similar sized cookies that will bake evenly.
- The cookies will spread during baking, so be sure to space them out on the cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies in a fully pre-heated oven.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 291IU | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 2mg