Orange Cranberry Bourbon Smash
Servings: 1 person
This delicious bourbon smash is perfect for the festive period! Easy and quick to make, it's a warming drink filled with flavors of cranberry and orange.
- 1.5 ounces Bourbon 1 shot
- 1.5 ounce Fresh-Squeezed Orange Juice 1 shot
- 1 tablespoon Great Value Cranberry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1.5 ounces Cranberry Juice 1 shot
- 1/2 sprig Rosemary chopped
- splash ginger ale
Add the bourbon, orange juice, cranberry sauce, cranberry juice, honey, and chopped rosemary to a cocktail shaker. Muddle to combine. Place the top on the shaker.
Fill a glass with ice.
Strain the drink into the glass. Garnish with a splash of ginger ale.
- Use freshly squeezed orange juice for the best flavor.
- This cocktail is best enjoyed straight away do that the ice doesn't dilute the drink.
- Make this smash alcohol free by omitting the bourbon and using extra ginger ale.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 85mg | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 25mg