Crockpot Honey Garlic Meatballs Recipe
Servings: 8 people
These Crockpot Honey Garlic Meatballs will be delicious addition to your arsenal of appetizers!
- 2 pounds frozen meatballs
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 scallions chopped
Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray and place the meatballs in your slow cooker.
In a medium bowl mix together the garlic, ketchup, honey, soy sauce and brown sugar until well combined.
Pour the sauce over the meatballs in the slow cooker and toss to coat.
Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2-3 hours, stirring every now and then.
When ready to serve top with the chopped scallions.
- Be sure to spray your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Turn these meatballs into sliders with some mini slider buns or a sliced baguette.
- Give it a spicy kick by adding some chili flakes.
- Garnish with chopped scallions.
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 647mg | Potassium: 440mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 153IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg