Skinny Loaded Sweet Potato Fry Nachos
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Alexia Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 can Hunts Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can steamed corn drained
- 1 cup Mexican Blend Cheese
- Toppings such as low fat sour cream cilantro, jalapenos, avocado, whatever you love!
Place chicken breasts with salsa in a slow cooker for 3 hours on high. After three hours, you should be able to easily shred the chicken. Keep on warm until ready to make your nachos.
Prepare Alexia Fries according to package directions.
Once fries are cooked, you're ready to make your nachos!
Prehead oven to 350F
Place fries in the bottom of a skillet (you can do two small skillets, or 1 large skillet)
Top with chicken, beans, corn, and tomatoes.
Finally, top with cheese.
Bake skillet for about 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Take out and top with cilantro, sour cream, avocado, or anything that you love!
(you'll have extra chicken, so this is the perfect meal for leftovers as well! You can also freeze the salsa chicken for later use!)