King Ranch Chicken Rotel Dip
KING RANCH CHICKEN ROTEL DIP is a fun twist on a classic family favorite casserole. The flavors of chicken, rotel, cheese, and tortillas lend themselves easily to a delicious dip. This King Ranch Chicken Dip is just perfect for the Super Bowl!
- 1 lb cooked/shredded chicken I used rotisserie chicken
- 16 ounces low fat cream cheese room temperature
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 4.5 ounce can Old El Paso green chiles
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- 1 ounce Taco Seasoning Click for Homemade Recipe!
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 6 Old El Paso flour tortillas cut into 1 inch squares
Preheat oven to 350F
In a large bowl, stir together all of the ingredients except for ½ cup cheese and the tortillas.
Spray a casserole dish with nonstick spray. Start by placing a handful of the tortilla squares into the bottom of the casserole dish (1/3 of the tortillas). Top with 1/2 of the chicken mixture, and then top with another 1/3 of the tortillas. Repeat one more time, ending with the rest of the tortillas.
Sprinkle the entire dish with the remaining ½ cup shredded cheese.
Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted and bubbly.
Serve with your favorite chips.
Calories: 444kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 690mg | Potassium: 478mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 840IU | Vitamin C: 18.3mg | Calcium: 326mg | Iron: 2.1mg