Beer Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip
Beer Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip is filled with chicken, buffalo sauce, blue cheese, beer, and even more cheese...it's the ultimate hot dip for tailgating, game days, and the Super Bowl!
- 3 cups shredded chicken cooked (use rotisserie chicken for a shortcut)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup Monterrey jack cheese shredded (reserve 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top)
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 2/3 cup IPA beer we love Schlafly American IPA. Give it a try!
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x12-inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
Mix all of the ingredients together except for the chicken and blue cheese.
When the ingredients are well blended, gently stir in the chicken.
Spread into the baking dish and sprinkle with a little extra Monterrey jack and the blue cheese.
Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
Serve with chips, crackers, or pretzels. Enjoy!
- Bring home rotisserie chicken from the grocery store to save cooking time. If you want to really save time, look for pre-shredded rotisserie chicken!
- I have a great recipe for buffalo sauce (see the link in the recipe), or you can use store-bought sauce.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 639mg | Potassium: 111mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 794IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 182mg | Iron: 1mg