Adult Root Beer Float
Adult Root Beer Floats! The perfect summer cocktail!
- 4 ounces vanilla ice cream
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka recommended: Smirnoff
- 8 ounces root beer recommended: IBC
Place 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream into a glass.
Fill halfway up with root beer.
Pour 1 shot of vanilla vodka (about 1.5 ounces) and then top with root beer to fill to the top of the glass.
- Serve with a straw and a spoon!
- Pour the root beer slowly at an angle to reduce fizz and the risk of overflow.
- Start with two scoops, but you can use more if you prefer to enjoy your floats with a spoon instead of a straw.
- Put mugs in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving time for frosted glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry.
- Nutritional information will vary depending on the size of the mug, the brand of ice cream, and the size of your ice cream scoop. This recipe assumed a 1.3-ounce scoop, which is the average size. Learn more here. The brand of ice cream used in this recipe contains 59 calories per ounce.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 477IU | Calcium: 156mg