Pomegranate Moscow Mule
Pomegranate Moscow Mule is the perfect winter cocktail! Celebrate the holidays in style with this drink that packs in the flavor!
- 3 ounces pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces pomegranate vodka about 2 shots
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 12 ounces ginger beer one can
- Pomegranate arils for garnish
- Lime wedges for garnish
Combine all vodka, juices, and ginger beer in a cocktail shaker.; pour over ice. This makes two drinks. Use Moscow Mule Copper Cups for some added fun.
Shake well; pour over ice in a copper mug.
Garnish with pomegranate arils and lime wedges if desired.
- A copper mug is a great way to drink a Moscow Mule, but it’s not necessary, nor does it affect the flavor.
- Use fresh instead of bottled lime juice and I promise you will taste the difference!
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and pomegranate arils.
- You will need lots of ice per serving. Crushed ice is traditional.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg