Simple Mango Smoothie
Servings: 4 smoothies
This Simple Mango Smoothie is just three ingredients! Quick, healthy, and oh so refreshing, this delightful smoothie will brighten your mornings!
- 16 ounces frozen mango 454 grams (1 bag)
- 1½ cups almond milk 341 grams (or skim milk)
- 1 tablespoon honey 22 grams, plus more to taste
Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until fully combined. If too thick, add more milk; if too thin, add more mango.
16 ounces frozen mango, 1½ cups almond milk, 1 tablespoon honey
Divide equally between 4 glasses and serve.
- Add a scoop of protein powder to this smoothie for a tasty and nutritious smoothie to keep you going all morning long!
- You can turn this little smoothie into a creamy cocktail. Just add a little bit of tequila or vodka and cheers! You've got yourself one dreamy dessert for happy hour!
- If you like your smoothie a little thinner, simply add more milk after blending, and more mango if you prefer it thicker.
- Recipe adapted from Food.com.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 193mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1227IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 0.2mg