This Simple Mango Smoothie is made just three ingredients! Quick, healthy, and oh so refreshing, this delightful smoothie will brighten your mornings! Perfect for a quick breakfast or healthy mid afternoon snack, it’s full of the good stuff!
- Simple Mango Smoothie
- Why You’ll Love this Fruit Smoothie Recipe:
- How to Make a Mango Smoothie
- What’s the best milk to use?
- Can you use fresh mango?
- Can you make it ahead of time?
- More Delicious Smoothie Recipes
- Simple Mango Smoothie
- Email This Recipe
- Recommended Equipment
- Becky’s tips
- Nutrition Information
Simple Mango Smoothie
A Simple Mango Smoothie is a delicious breakfast to jump-start any groggy morning. Made with just three simple ingredients, it comes together in a snap and always tastes scrumptious!
For those of you hanging on to those New Year’s Resolutions, this may be just the thing to keep your healthy eating on track. Frozen mango, sweet honey, and wholesome almond milk blend together perfectly to create a healthy drink that doesn’t taste like “health” food at all!
Why You’ll Love this Fruit Smoothie Recipe:
- QUICK: It takes no more than a couple of minutes to make up this refreshing drink, so it’s perfect for those busy mornings!
- 3 INGREDIENTS: You only need three ingredients to make this recipe, so you have no excuses!
- PERFECT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Kids and grown-ups love this drink, and you’ll love getting those extra vitamins into their diets!
This simple mango smoothie is a total no-brainer! Simple to make, delicious and good for you!
How to Make a Mango Smoothie
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend til smooth.
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
This three-ingredient smoothie tastes delicious as is, but you can toss in any kind of fruit you like. Mango pairs beautifully with these fruits:
Oranges (try adding an orange ginger shot)
You bet! While milk (skim, almond, or whatever you have on hand) gives this drink a more creamy flavor and texture, you can make a scrumptious smoothie with just a splash of water or juice.
Because we use frozen mango in this drink, there’s no need to add ice which can dilute the flavors.
I always keep frozen mango in my freezer for this smoothie. It just makes me happy and makes me look forward to getting out of bed in the mornings!
- Add a scoop of protein powder to this smoothie for a tasty and nutritious smoothie to keep you going all morning long!
- If you like your smoothie a little thinner, simply add more milk after blending, and more mango if you prefer it thicker.
What’s the best milk to use?
I like to make this smoothie with unsweetened almond milk, but any will work well! Dairy milk will result in a creamier drink, and coconut milk will add a different, but delicious flavor!
Can you use fresh mango?
I love the convenience of frozen mango, but you can use fresh if you have one to hand. Just peel and dice it before adding it to the blender.
Can you make it ahead of time?
Fruit smoothies are best enjoyed as soon as they are made, as once the fruits are blended they start to slowly lose their nutrients. It will keep well covered in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
More Delicious Smoothie Recipes
No matter your tastes, there’s a smoothie to satisfy any craving. Try a few of these tempting favorites:
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Protein Smoothie
- Triple Chocolate Detox Smoothie
- Creamy Green Smoothie
- Coconut Water Smoothie
- Cereal Milk Breakfast Smoothie
- Homemade Orange Julius recipe
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!