Frozen Spicy Mango Margaritas
These spicy mango margaritas are made with chili, mango, and limeade for a refreshing frozen cocktail.
- 20 ounces frozen mango chunks
- 1 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2-3 cups water depending on desired consistency
- 3 ounces good quality tequila optional
- dash hot sauce optional
- course sea salt for rim
- chili powder for rim
- lime slices for garnish
In a large blender, combine mango chunks, limeade concentrate, 2 cups water, tequila, and hot sauce. Blend until well combined. You may need to add more water for a thinner consistency.
On a small plate, mix equal parts sea salt and chili powder.
Take margarita glass and rub lime wedge along half of the rim. Dip in the sea salt/chili powder mixture to coat.
Pour Margaritas into each glass and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Use frozen mango to get a thick texture. You can use fresh but it's more work to prep them and they will have a runnier consistency.
- Adjust the amount of added hot sauce in these chili mango margaritas to suit your tastes.
- Drink responsibly and enjoy!
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 247mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 1535IU | Vitamin C: 54.5mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.2mg