Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
Servings: 6 people
Made with tender, marinated beef strips, these Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas are such a delicious and easy weeknight meal!
- 2 pounds beef skirt steak sliced thin in ½ inch strips
- 1 Large red onion sliced thin
- 4 bell peppers sliced thin
- 8 ounces baby Bella mushrooms quartered
- 1 1/5 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ Tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 ½ Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoons Cumin
- ¼ Tablespoon Paprika
- ½ Tablespoon Garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- Fresh cilantro
- Sour cream
Combine lime juice, oil, seasonings and sugar in a large Ziploc baggie. Place your sliced steak in the baggie to marinate while you prepare your other ingredients.
Preheat your oven to 400°F then prepare your sheet pan with cooking spray.
Add sliced vegetables to sheet pan.
Using tongs take steak out of baggie and place on sheet pan.
Drizzle lime juice mixture over all ingredients on sheet pan.
Toss well using tongs, arrange meat and vegetables in a single layer.
Cook at 400°F for about 20 minutes, or until veggies are tender and meat is browned on the outside. Add up to 5 more minutes if needed to finish cooking the meat to your preference.
While the fajita mixture is cooking, prepare additional ingredients like the tortillas, fresh chopped cilantro, shredded cheese, sour cream and sliced avocado.
Serve on sheet pan and build your own fajitas!
- Use a preheated oven.
- If you prefer more heat add more chili powder and some red chili flakes.
- You can save time by slicing the vegetables the night before.
- Add up to 5 more minutes if needed to finish cooking the meat to your preference.
- If you like tortillas with char marks, warm them on the stove if you have a gas range.
- You can serve this straight from the sheet pan, saves on washing up and make it more fun!
- Portion up into container, with some rice, for a great meal prep idea.
Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 1284mg | Potassium: 840mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 3256IU | Vitamin C: 104mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 4mg