Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 5 minutes minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes minutes
Total Time: 19 minutes minutes
Servings: 2 people
Author: Becky Hardin
Cook up the most delicious salmon in your air fryer with this easy recipe. Perfectly cooked every single time, this seasoned air fryer salmon is perfect for a healthy weeknight meal.
- 2 salmon fillets skin-on (6-8 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat an air fryer to 400°F for 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk the oil, oregano, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder together.
2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, ½ teaspoon kosher salt, ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, ½ teaspoon ground paprika, ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Brush the spice mixture on top of the salmon fillets.
2 salmon fillets
Set the salmon, skin side down, in the preheated air fryer basket.
Air fry for 8-9 minutes depending on the size of the fillets.
Storage: Store air fryer salmon in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months.
- Make sure that the air fryer is fully pre heated before adding the salmon so that it cooks through evenly.
- Place the salmon skin side down in the air fryer basket.
- The cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the fillets. The flesh should easily flake when they are done.
Serving: 1fillet | Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 657mg | Potassium: 873mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.1g | Vitamin A: 334IU | Vitamin C: 0.04mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 2mg