Cook up the most delicious salmon in your air fryer with this easy recipe. Perfectly cooked every single time, this seasoned air fryer salmon is perfect for a healthy weeknight meal.
Simple Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
Ready to serve in less than 20 minutes, this foolproof method guarantees perfect results every single time.
Seasoned with a few herbs and spices, the air fryer cooks the salmon so well, with very little effort on your part!
Why you’ll love this Air Fried Spiced Salmon recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: Just season the salmon and let the air fryer do it’s thing. This is one great recipe for an easy weeknight meal.
- HEALTHY: Low in saturated fats and high in protein, salmon is a great addition to a well balanced diet.
- DELICIOUS: Cooking salmon in the air fryer is not only easy, but it produces the most flavorful bite. The flesh is perfectly cooked and flakey, and every mouthful is super yummy!
How to make Air Fryer Salmon, perfectly cooked every time
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Whisk together the seasonings and oil.
- Brush on top of the salmon.
- Cook in the air fryer.
- Serve and enjoy!
Why use an air fryer?
The air fryer is one of my most used kitchen appliances. It cooks food so quickly, and you don’t have to add loads of extra oil so it’s a great healthy option.
The salmon is so perfectly cooked and juicy, you get all those delicious fried flavors without the effort and calories!
Can you cook this another way?
If you don’t have. an air fryer (get one!) you can still make this recipe in the oven or on the stovetop. The seasoning mix is so delicious so don’t miss out!
You can pan fry the spiced salmon in a little oil for about 4 minutes on each side, or bake it in the oven at 375F for 12 to 15 minutes.
What do you serve it with?
This seasoned salmon is great served with all of your favorite veggie, potato or salad sides. Try it with:
- Make sure that the air fryer is fully pre heated before adding the salmon so that it cooks through evenly.
- Place the salmon skin side down in the air fryer basket.
- The cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the fillets. The flesh should easily flake when they are done.
This air fryer salmon recipe is the perfect dinner when you are running short on time. Perfectly seasoned, healthy, so easy and hands down delicious!
More Salmon Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!