Pineapple Matcha (Copycat Starbucks Recipe)
Servings: 1 drink
Refreshing and healthy, this pineapple matcha recipe is one delicious drink! Skip the Starbuck's queue this weekend and whip one of these up in minutes, right in the comfort of your own home.
- ¼ cup hot water 155-175°F
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh ginger grated (optional)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Ice as needed
In a small bowl, whisk together the hot water and matcha in an M or W motion until fully combined. Transfer the mixture to the fridge to chill, about 5 minutes.
¼ cup hot water, 1 teaspoon matcha powder
Add the matcha, pineapple juice, and ginger to a cocktail shaker (or a mason jar) and shake them to combine.
¼ cup pineapple juice, ⅛ teaspoon fresh ginger
Strain into a glass filled with ice and top with coconut milk.
1 cup coconut milk, Ice
Stir and enjoy!
- Temperature: The water should be hot, not boiling, to help the matcha dissolve. If it is too cold, it can be lumpy, and if it is too hot, it will burn the matcha and make it bitter.
- Whisking: Whisk together the matcha and the water really well so that there is no dry powder or lumps remaining.
- Optional Ingredient: The ginger is optional, but adds a great zing to each sip. Use fresh ginger, and strain the drink into the glass so that it's nice and smooth.
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 489kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 43g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 575mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 203IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 8mg